Roers Property Management-Residential focuses on providing a premier living experience in multi-family housing complexes in Fargo, ND and is seeking an energetic and outgoing individual to assist with leasing. The right candidate will be the first point of contact for inquiries and tours of the properties and will have an emphasis of delivering results.
The successful candidate will excel in developing and maintaining relationships with prospective and current tenants, showing units, marketing and hosting planned initiatives, and overseeing prospect follow-up program. This person must have a motivated/positive attitude, excellent work ethic, sales experience, and the desire to be a contributing team member.
The essential functions of a Property Ambassador include:
- Answer phones in a professional timely manner
- The primary objective is to lease the community to 100% occupancy through aggressive marketing techniques and to achieve a closing ratio of 100%
- Responding to all leasing emails generated through our website or other platforms
- Effectively show prospects units and articulate the benefits of living at the property to various prospects including students and parents
- Provide premier customer service to all residents
- Assist in resident retention programs and events
- Accepts maintenance requests from residents and submit to manager and/or maintenance staff.
- Maintains data base of prospective and current residents
- Maintains traffics logs of tours, telephone calls, information requests, etc.
- Completes market competition studies
- Performs all other duties and requests as directed by supervisors
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or ideally some higher education
- Prefer previous sales or leasing and customer service experience
- Must have own vehicle, and valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to show units at varying times and locations throughout the day and week including weekends and evenings
- Have high-energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Professional appearance
The successful candidate must exhibit the Roers Core Values of Opportunity, Respect, Expertise, Experiences, Community & Partnership.
Roers is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer