Property Maintenance Technician (Commercial and Residential)
The Property Maintenance Technician performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of residential and commercial properties.
The successful Maintenance Technician will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, a high level of energy, a hands-on approach, and adaptability to work in a fast paced and changing environment. You should be self-confident and organized in your talents and abilities and strive to provide a premier experience to our residents.
The essential functions of the Maintenance Technician include:
• Demonstrate the knowledge and understanding basic maintenance and repair techniques: Wall Repair/Patching, Light Plumbing and Electrical, Painting
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Ensure the ongoing maintenance and upkeep of the residential and commercial properties, including interior and exterior tasks.
• Ensure the appearance of the buildings and grounds are attractive and appealing to residents and prospective residents, which may include picking up trash/debris and shoveling snow and other grounds maintenance.
• Ensure third party vendor contracts are completed satisfactorily
• Demonstrate the ability to provide excellent customer service
• Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
Education and or Experience:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Work is performed in a typical residential and commercial maintenance environment. Work will take place indoors and outdoors; exposed to seasonal weather elements.
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
The person in this position has access to a variety of information relating to company properties which is considered confidential. None of this material or information may be disclosed or passed on to any outside source by the employee either during or after employment with Roers.
Roers is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer